A HELPING HAND
Following a successful tender process with Staffordshire County Council for the provision of branding and creative design services, funded by the UK Government’s Community Renewal Fund (CRF), the brief was as follows:
To provide Branding and creative design for start up businesses referred by the council to a pre-agreed budget and time-line without compromising the creative process.
Due to the large number of applicants for the scheme and the diverse nature of the work, the solution to on-time and on-budget delivery for each project was to diligently adhere to a process agreed by all stakeholders;
- Agree scope of work and issue a comprehensive briefing document sent to the beneficiary from the Hub team. Beneficiary to complete and return to Hub
- Review call to review and clarify briefing document
- Generation of initial concept designs
- Initial submission of concepts for review, feed-back and selection of preferred design
- Creative review call to discuss feedback/decisions if required
- Work up of preferred design and submit
- Application of design to selected ‘products’
- Final delivery to beneficiary
Let's Start Something new
If you would like to work with us, or even just need some advice on a project, fill out the form below and we will get straight back to you.